Thursday, March 12, 2015

Week 7 - Ebscohost E-Books


1.  I found a great book on hiking in the Black Hills of South Dakota - I think patrons would like this feature if given a proper demonstration.  I know I like people to watch what I am doing and I try to go slow to make sure they are getting it.


2.  Search for Fairy Tale and click on Also Search with the full text of the articles.  I came up with 1876 results so I limited to Fairy Tales under Subject and the results list were the different color fairy tale books by Andrew Long:


The Violet Fairy Book
The Red Fairy Book
The Yellow Fairy Book
The Blue Fairy Book

3 comments:

  1. Scott, you sound like a very patient 1-1 instructor! Yes, I like that hiking in the Black Hills book, too, and have printed some pages for when I'm out there. I'm happy to see that you like it, since you are more familiar with the area & can better judge the book's quality. Good job finding Grandma's fairy tale books. :) Thanks for your work here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jane it took me a long time but I was glad I found them - thank you for your words of encouragement - I am having fun doing the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete