Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Week 2:

Chilton:

1.  Did a search for Jeep Cherokee 1982 - clicked on Repair followed by steering wheel followed by removal and installation and found 3 videos  and 3 animations that would be helpful

2.  A131L 3 speed automatic transaxle.

Mango:

I LOVE MANGO - whenever I am doing BI session I always show the students Mango - I usually pick Pirate to demo it!!  They love it!!  And, it adds a bit of humor to my presentation.

1.  I would direct him to the Biblical Hebrew Link in Mango.

Tumblebook Library:

1.  I did a search for Mystery in the search box and came up with with several titles.

2.  I would recommend the following titles:

Turtle Turtle Watch Out
Clever Trevor
Pippo the Fool

1 comment:

  1. Mango also has Biblical Greek and Latin, which may be helpful for the seminarian. Glad you are enjoying Mango. We think it's lots of fun, too. You would have some satisfied customers with these answers!

    ReplyDelete