Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I have been completing the challenges without blogging - so I am going to catch up today!!  I have been enjoying the advanced challenges very much - and I am learning quite a bit about these databases!!  So here we go with Week 1:


1.  I clicked on Maps and More and then the Interactive Map and finally clicked on South Dakota - this would be great for Geography and History lessons - so awesome!!


2.  Here is what I did: Quizzes and Activities, Surf the Ages, Middle Ages, The Cathedral Steps, and Magna Carta.  I would use this for historical background on a wide variety of topics!!


3.  Great access to full text books - I also like that you can hear it read out loud!!


4.  I checked how to do research - it would help them out by providing an overview of the research process.







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for jumping in, Scott! Glad to hear that you are enjoying the Advanced Challenge and learning some new things!

    ReplyDelete