Thursday, March 12, 2015

Week 6:  Gale Reference Library


1.  Under subjects I clicked on Nations of the World - next I explored Junior Worldmark Encyclopedia of World Holiday and Junior Worldmark Encyclopedia of Foods and Recipes of the World.   These are both awesome resources I found a recipe for Chocolate Mousse - YUM!!  I explored rituals from Spain and found a recipe for Paella - it looks very ambitious!


2.  I explored the book Geographical Concepts - I have an MA in Geography so it was neat to see some of the terms I learned from both grad and undergrad!!

1 comment:

  1. You had too much fun with this one, Scott! I love those food, holiday, and recipe books, too! We hope you'll remember GVRL for patrons who need specialized encyclopedia info. Thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete